"Pop-Up" has the honor to be nominated one of the winners of the 2008 GOOD DESIGN™ AWARD by “The Chicago Athenaeum” Museum of Architecture and Design and the European Centre for Architecture, Art, Design and Urban Studies.
This project are now part of the parmanent collection of the Museum, which is dedicated to the Art of Design in all areas of the discipline: architecture, industrial, and product design, graphics, and urban planning. The Muesum’s mission is the advancement of public education about the value of Good Design - from the "spoon to the city" - and how design can positively impact the human environment.
The historic GOOD DESIGN™ program was founded in Chicago in 1950 by Eero Saarinen, Charles and Ray Eames, and Edgar Kaufmann, Jr. and remains the oldest and most recognized program for design excellence worldwide.
The award logo was designed by Mort Goldsholl.